Thursday, March 17, 2011

Currently Reading: The Wise Man's Fear

'

No spoilers, I promise, just me raving about the book so far :)

I'm about halfway through and I'm LOVING it!! Rothfuss is an amazing writer and has managed to make me feel part of this world again. I love Kvothe and all the other characters in the book and some I love to hate (Ambrose anyone?).
The only problem I have is that it's heavy. The book is huge, which I love, cause it means more story-goodness. But I can't take it with me as easily as I would like.
But the hardcover is totally pretty, so it's worth it.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and continue reading, this book makes me want to hole up in my house and ignore all other unimportant things like class/hunger/sleepiness.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're enjoying it! It's definitely heavy though, luckily I didn't have to drag it along with me for more than a few days. It was too good :o)

    ReplyDelete