Saturday, March 19, 2011

Songs for Saturday (2)



I thought it was time to put the spotlight on some of the songs I love again. I've recently fallen in love with Sara Bareilles' new CD 'Kaleidoscope', it's amazing! I loved her first album 'Little Voices' and saw her perform live, which was so, so beautiful.
The one song that keeps playing in my head over and over again:



Beautiful!

I also discovered she did a really cool cover of Beyonce's Single Ladies, a completely different interpretation.

And I'm going to see this Dutch band on Wednesday, they're fairly new and I think they'll be amazing live!



Any new songs that have caught your attention? Or older ones that still hold a special place in your heart? Please do share! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those were lovely songs!
    I'm currently obsessed with "Little Too Much" by Natasha Bedinfield? (I can never spell her name), and Frankie by Bruce Springsteen.

    ReplyDelete