Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by my other blog: The Broke and the Bookish

So it's been a while since I did a TTT on my own blog instead of doing the list or collaborating on it for The Broke and the Bookish! But here goes:

1. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace: this just sounds like my kind of fantasy and I love the cover and I just expect EPICNESS ok?

2. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira: following advice from your favourite novels to get the boy you want to fall for you? SOUNDS AWESOME!

3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I am in love with this cover! And I hear good things about it from one of my fantasy loving friends, so I'm definitely in.

4. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall: a secret society. Racing across Europe. Masked balls. DO I NEED TO GO ON?

5. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout: I do also read contemporary ;) And this sounds super cute!

6. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas: a sleeping beauty retelling, OBVIOUSLY I'm in!

7. The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch: this sounds EPIC and I love the idea of promises bound by knots and it's got a blurb by Robin Hobb, so I'm just gonna read this and hopefully love the crap out of it.

8. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi: this has the potential to be utterly heartbreaking.

9. One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin: I love a good tomboy story and this sounds like it good make for some good fluffy entertainment and I need this in my life.

10. Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer: a book about friendship and second chances that I think could be really good!

So that's it for me, I just realised that I don't know all that much about debut novels for 2015, any you'd recommend adding to me TBR list?

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! ME TOO FOR ALL OF THESE. Although I'm particularly hugely excited for A Wicked Thing and Conspiracy of Us! :)) Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Oathbreaker's Shadow sounds so good! I hadn't heard of that one yet! Red Queen, Conspiracy of Us, Bookishly Ever After, A Wicked Thing...all on my wishlist. I am esp excited for Red Queen and A Wicked Thing. Sleeping Beauty retelling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list of debuts! I'm looking forward to quite a few of them. I really enjoyed The Red Queen & One of the Guys was fun.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete